Howwow Online: Deep dive into FE Analytics Wednesday 25 September 2019
What's it all about?
FE Analytics is one of the most popular tools in the paraplanning community, so we are rather happy to announce that we will be joined by them for this interactive session.
So, what’s up for discussion? Well we are going to try and squeeze into an hour the following…
- How to build a portoflio
- The importance of setting portfolio weighting dates
- Aligning portfolio asset mix to suggested allocation
- Representing cash in analysis and portfolios
- Ex-Ante Costs & Charges Calculator
- Account admin
- Ask anything
Notes and screenshots of the session will be shared after the session. So, if you are looking to brush up your skills, or even if you’ve think you’ve got it sussed, come along and join in the chat.
Meet the Howwow panel
- Richard Allum – Founder of The Paraplanners (and manages to run a few paraplanner events, Powwows and Howwows, or something like that).
- Edward Bateman – Part of the training team at FE fundinfo for the past two years, Edward’s principal responsibility is to help users of Analytics make full use of the system. This includes ensuring that the parts of the tool that are used are used correctly and efficiently, highlighting other areas that are valuable in supporting and enhancing processes, and exploring new ways Analytics can be used to support processes based on user requests.
Want to ask a question on the topic already? Go on, once you’ve registered, pop your question under the Q&A section – don’t wait for the Howwow, or email us here, or ask in real-time on the day.
Q&A: When, where and how much?
Q: When and where will the Howwow take place?
A: This Howwow takes place on our crowdcast channel here and is on Wednesday 25 September, 1.00-2.00pm.
Q: What if I can’t make it to the Howwow?
A: That’s the good news. Book a spot and watch a replay of the session whenever it suits you.
Q: How do I book my place and, if so, how much does it cost?
A: It’s FREE. Head over to the Howwow channel by clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page, and once there click ‘SAVE MY SPOT’ for the event.