Howwow Online: FE Analytics follow up with Edward Bateman Wednesday 5 February 2020
What's it all about?
Remember this Howwow on FE Analytics? Well 2020’s Howwows are kicking off with some more on the topic. If getting to know the tool was on your work resolutions list, then you definitely want to tune in.
Join us for an hour long interactive session where we’ll cover:
- FE’s calculators on ex-ante charges and RIY
- Account admin and archiving
- Bespoke report builder
- Saving a favourite list of indices
- and to top it all off, charts, charts, and for the fun of it, more charts
This is a live Q&A, so if there is something you want to ask on the above or in fact on anything else, pop it in the question section after you’ve registered.
Meet the Howwow panel
- Richard Allum – Founder of The Paraplanners (and manages to run a few paraplanner events, Powwows and Howwows, or something like that).
- Edward Bateman – Part of the training team at FE fundinfo for the past two years, Edward’s principal responsibility is to help users of Analytics make full use of the system. This includes ensuring that the parts of the tool that are used are used correctly and efficiently, highlighting other areas that are valuable in supporting and enhancing processes, and exploring new ways Analytics can be used to support processes based on user requests.
Want to ask a question on the topic already? Go on, once you’ve registered, pop your question under the Q&A section – don’t wait for the Howwow, or email us here, or ask in real-time on the day.
Q&A: When, where and how much?
Q: When and where will the Howwow take place?
A: This Howwow takes place on our crowdcast channel here and is on Wednesday 5 February, 1.00-2.00pm.
Q: What if I can’t make it to the Howwow?
A: That’s the good news. Book a spot and watch a replay of the session whenever it suits you.
Q: How do I book my place and, if so, how much does it cost?
A: It’s FREE. Head over to the Howwow channel by clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page, and once there click ‘SAVE MY SPOT’ for the event.