Online: Paraplanner to adviser career hour Wednesday 8 July 2020
What's it all about?
At our events, we often explore the different career paths open to Paraplanners.
We’ve spent a lot of time discussing how to enhance your knowledge and experience so you become a more qualified and experienced Paraplanner. We’ve talked through managing paraplanning teams. Plus, we’ve focussed a lot on the roles for paraplanners within, well, paraplanning.
However, we’ve spent very little to no time looking at career options beyond paraplanning. Well, we fully intend to rectify that situation with this Q&A online event.
Taking your questions will be Rohan Sivajoti and Caroline Singleton – both former Paraplanners who have moved into different roles. Rohan is a Director and Adviser at Postcard Planning. He’s also the co-founder of NextGen Planners. Caroline is a Technical Specialist at Money Matters, setting and ensuring the company maintains its compliance standards.
Rohan and Caroline will share their stories and we’ll explore:
1. Their career paths
2. What they learnt in paraplanning that stands them in good stead today
3. How they planned (or didn’t) their careers
4. Their tips for moving from one role to another: How do you transition well?
This is a live Q&A, so if there is something that you want to ask Rohan and Caroline on the above or anything else, pop it in the question section after you’ve registered or ask on the day.
Meet the panel
- Rohan Sivajoti – Rohan is the Co-Founder of NextGen Planners and Founder of Postcard Planning. He is a keen cricketer with a waning talent for the game and is currently 62 countries into his target of visiting 100 before he turns 40
- Caroline Singleton – Caroline is a Technical Specialist for North East IFA firm, Money Matters. Essex girl turned northern lass, she enjoys shopping, drinking coffee and talking all things finance.
- Richard Allum – Founder of The Paraplanners (and manages to run a few paraplanner events, or something like that).
Q&A: When, where and how much?
Q: When and where will the event take place?
A: This event takes place on our crowdcast channel here and is on Wednesday 8 July, 1.00-2.00pm.
Q: What if I can’t make it to the event?
A: That’s the good news. Book a spot and watch a replay of the session whenever it suits you.
Q: How do I book my place and, if so, how much does it cost?
A: It’s FREE. Head over to the channel by clicking the ‘BOOK NOW’ button on this page, and once there click ‘SAVE MY SPOT’ for the event.